- Earned Bachelor of Commerce Degree from University of British Columbia in 1986
- Earned Chartered Accountants’ (CA) designation in 1989
- Earned Certified Fraud Examiners’ designation in 2003
- Am a member in good standing as a Chartered Professional Accountant in British Columbia, Alberta and Yukon Territory
- Have been in public practice since 1986, except for 1 year when I worked as treasurer for a local government in the Yukon Territory
- Have worked with a number of accounting firms, both local and international, during my career
- Am proud to say I was born in Merritt, BC and have been an Okanagan resident since 1992
- When not working, I am working on my “20 places in 20 years” list.
- I am active in the communities I serve, providing my time and donating services to organizations that I believe will help make a difference
ABOUT MY PRACTICE
- I am committed to keeping my practice small, so that I can focus on providing a high level of timely service to my clients
- I will always keep up to date on technology so that I may be able to service clients in remote locations via email, telephone, video conferencing and other means. This will give you easy access to me, even when I’m not able to sit across from the desk with you.
- I am committed to keeping up with the many changes in the world of accounting, tax, fraud investigation and other areas through ongoing professional education so that my clients can benefit from this change in knowledge.
- I am not afraid to say “I’m not sure”, and have created a network of other professionals to support my client’s needs. This means, together, we can handle the most complicated of transactions.
- I am happy to meet with prospective new clients, and to share with them how I can help you grow and prosper.
COMMUNITIES I SERVE INCLUDE:
- The North Okanagan, including Greater Vernon, Lake Country, Armstrong, Lumby and Enderby
- The Shuswap region, including Salmon Arm and the entire North Shuswap (from Lee Creek to Seymour Arm)
- The Cariboo Region (Williams Lake, Lac la Hache, 150 Mile House)
- Any other community where clients and I feel we can work together to make a difference